There is an IntelliTouch system for every application pool, spa, pool and spa combinations and pools with separate spas. With the ability to control from five to forty functions, total backyard automation is achieveable. IntelliTouch also offers you a number of individual and multiple wired and wireless control devices for the ultimate in freedom and flexibility.
An Eco Select™ Choice: By automating and synchronizing equipment scheduling, IntelliTouch® Systems can optimize energy use and equipment performance, while preventing problems and waste when users rely on their memories or limited time clocks to operate or deactivate equipment.
IntelliTouch offers advanced control technology to suite individual needs including:
- IntelliTouch systems offer the flexibility to handle from 5 to 40 circuits that can be used to control any combination of pumps, lights, water features, etc. As an added benefit, user-configurable circuits (Feature Circuits) can also be used to control these combinations of features and more. Feature Circuits even add Macro possibilities, where any number of circuits can be combined on a single button. This gives the pool owner the ability to set up themes with custom names all with one press of a single button.
- IntelliTouch users can also dim any high voltage incandescent light such as Pentair Amerlites and SpaBrites up to eight levels using the IntelliTouch Dimmer Module. The dimmer module supports multiple lights from 100 watts up to 1,000 watts and installs in a standard relay location. Any number of dimmers (up to 10 maximum) may be used with a maximum combined load of 4,000W in a single Load Center.
- Each Personality Kit provides complete pool and spa controls that are fully programmable. Every circuit has a countdown timer, ability to do one- time-use programs, salt generation interface for popular salt chlorinators, spectacular colored pool/spa lighting effects, along with solar control capabilities. In addition, there are various options available including light dimming, smart home interface, spa-side remote switches, valve actuators for water flow control, additional indoor wired or wireless user interface control panels, and even telephone remote control.
- ScreenLogic User Interfaces – Enables IntelliTouch users to control their pool and spa features using wireless color touch screen devices including PDA and Tablets. ScreenLogic systems now have advanced features such as remote monitoring and control over the internet and email alerts for specific events. Other wired interface options are also available to control pool and spa features via a desktop or laptop PC from within the home or on the road.
- Salt Chlorine Feature – Enables IntelliTouch users to control and monitor popular Salt Chlorine Generators including Pentair’s IntelliChlor®, Goldline, AutoPilot®, and AutoClear® from the IntelliTouch Indoor Control Panel or MobileTouch Personal Digital wireless control panel. Users do not have to adjust the salt chlorine generator at the Color Touch Screen equipment pad.
- Support for IntelliFlo pumps – IntelliFlo® is the intelligent swimming pool pump that is changing all the rules. Adaptable to any application up 230 volts and 160 gallons per minute, you simply program IntelliFlo’s speed to suit the application. IntelliFlo then dials in the perfect power factor. IntelliFlo constantly monitors water flow and electrical current, making sure that the filtration system is operating at peak efficiency. And that means energy savings never before possible – up to 90% over conventional pumps. Adaptable to any application up 230 volts and 160 gallons per minute, you simply program IntelliFlo’s speed to suit.
- Advanced Color Lighting – Enables users to experience a world of lighting animation when teamed up with Pentair, IntelliBrite®, SAm® , SAL®, and/or FIBERworks®. One of the most dramatic innovations is the Swimming Colors feature in which colors appear to swim through the water, pouring into one another.
- MobileTouch Wireless Remote Accessory – Allows any IntelliTouch® system to have a wireless remote with all capabilities of the indoor control panel. With an average range of 500 feet, pool owners have system control anywhere around the home or yard. Installation is simple, and requires no high voltage wiring. Powered by a replacaeble rechargeable lithium-ion battery, includes an AC/DC adapter for recharging, water resistant, wireless user interface control panel with high-resolution monochrome backlit LCD, easy to use control buttons with customizing feature for naming circuits, includes Transceiver module with antenna.
Contact us to schedule your repair or installation!