Testimonials

If you have time, we’d love for you to leave a review for us on Google!

Customer testimonials are the best form of advertising for us here at Pool Solutions (LeakingPools.com). We strongly believe a happy, satisfied customer is the key to prospering in today’s competitive market. We are confident, after your experience with us, that you will gladly refer us to your friends and family for their pool and spa needs. See some of the testimonials that have been written below, and submit your own via the testimonial form at the bottom.

Scroll to the bottom of the page to leave your testimonial! It would be sincerely appreciated!

——————————————-

Centex Homes Pool & Spa,
Estero, Florida

It is a pleasure for me to give Pool Solutions and William Collins my highest recommendation. Pool Solutions is an upstanding company with a stellar reputation. William has always been upfront, honest and more than fair in his dealings with Centex Homes. William has great communication skills and a very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Many times when we have ran into situations where we see no immediate answer we will call on william to solve the issue for us, using his vast experience and knowledge of the pool industry. I recommend him and his company with no reservation.

Sincerely,
Craig Skipper
Department Manager

——————————————-

Estero, Fl 33928

Dear Mr. Collins

At the start of this year, after being recommended by my pool company, I contacted you for required service on my spa. Since that time my 4 year old spa needed several service calls for various problems ! I found that you, as well as Rose, and your very competent service man, David, to be a pleasure to do business with! Not only in promptness in your service, but with much appreciated communication between your office, Rose and yourself !In this day and age where business ethics leave much to be desired, you and your company stand at the top of the list!

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. Liberman

——————————————-

Ft Myers, Fl 33931

The workers who found the leak and also repaired it were very professional. I will recommend your company every chance I have.

Bob V.

——————————————-

Fort Myers, FL

Dear Bill, Rose an Jerry,

You guys all did a great job fixing my pool. Thank you for your quick service and professionalism.

Sincerely,
Andy Roch

——————————————-

Fort Myers, FL

Dear Dave, Bill and Rose,
Thanks so much for your quick response to eliminating our pool stain. I also appreciate the multiple tips and communication with Pool-Keepers Plus on our behalf. Your efforts have made long-distance pool ownership easier. It was a pleasure!

Sincerely,
Karen L. Farrah

• Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn

Comments

1. Kathryn Griffin says:

Buckingham, FL
    Thank you so much for your wonderful service!

2. Mr. & Mrs. Posma says:

Fort Myers, FL
    Thank you for your prompt and efficient service! I will sing your praises to whoever might have pool problems.

3. Mr. Hobaica says:

Naples, FL
    Thank you so much for the good service.

4. Pamela Lake says:

Naples, FL
    Our thanks to Jason who came out right away and repaired the leaks in the pool and hot tub. Our water use is down and we’re using less chemicals in the pool. Thank you very much.

5. Dear Mr William Collins..
    Thank you for takking care of the problem that I had with my pool. Your work was neat,fast, and your attitude was indeed fine.

6. Rose, Bill you guys are awesome!
    All is working well and no problems thanks to your quick response! It is hard to find that in Florida! Thank you

7. Pool seems to be holding thanks, and you technichian Victor was very helpful.
    Mr Mcwilliams

8. Mrs Comastro says:

My leak was finally repaired after two other companies could not find it.

Thank you so much.

Mrs. Comastro

9. Dr. Doyle says:

Dear Sirs:

Many thanks to Jason for attending to our pool problems yesterday, he did a great job.

With thanks,

Dr. Doyle

10. Mr. Dieck says:

Dear Mr. Collins

Let me introduce myself. I am in the real estate development and construction business in Wisconsin. This includes ownership of 148 apartment units. I hire contractors all the time and unless I see them perform, I do not recommend them.

I called you concerning a pool problem, and you were very prompt and on schedule. You told me the problem. I asked for the options and you told me what they were and also the costs right on the spot. I made the decision and you were back on schedule and handled it as agreed. I was impressed with how you efficient you went about your work. I will recommend you to our association and my pool maintenance company. thanks again.

11. Dick Gardiner says:

We were very pleased with the work you did. It corrected the problems, made our pool beautiful again, and all of the workers were competent, professional and punctual.

We would recommend your company highly

12. Gordon King says:

Dear William Collins
    Your name states Pool Solutions That is what you represent A solution for my pool problems
    I found your company to be a joy to deal with in ths regard
    You say what you will Do
    You Do what you say
    And you do it on schedule

Thanks for solving my prolems and i will certainly use your services again when needed

Regards
    Gordon king

13. Joe DeFalco says:

I have been in the pool service business for four years and I have been using Pool Solutions for all my repairs for my customers. They do quality work and all my customers are satisfied. I definitely recommend them for any pool repair.

Joe DeFalco
    High Quality H2O Pool Service

14. Dave Parsons says:

We were very pleased with the professionalism of the folks than came to repair our spa. THen know what they are doing.

15. David Hackman says:

We were losing a fairly considerable amount of water out of our pool and didn’t know who to call. Our weekly pool service company; a wonderful family owned business called Plasters Pool Service recommended that we call LeakingPools.com (Pool Solutions).
    LeakingPools.com (Pool Solutions) was extremely responsive, diligent and professional. Although they found 4 smal leaks initially, they didn’t quit until they found that 5th culprit. As I continued to call them explaining that I was still leaking some water prior to them finding that 5th leak, they were very responsive and patient with me until the job was completed to 100% of my satisfaction. I felt that they were as frustrated as I was with no quit in them until ALL the leaks were discovered and sealed.
    I would recommend LeakingPools.com (Pool Solutions) very highly as a wonderful partner with which do do business.
    Thank you !!!

16. Tim McClary says:

Bill, Rose and Jason,
    After discovering that we had structural cracks in our pool we interviewed several companies that were recommended to us. We obviously made the right choice in Pool Solutions. The work that was done was extremely professional and the advice given was quite helpful. We especially enjoyed talking with the workers and getting their help on choosing tile, pavers and pool coloring. Our pool is beautiful thanks to you folks. Great job! I would recommend Pool Solutions very strongly to anyone who might need pool work done.

17. Roger Core says:

I have had occasion to utilize the services of Pool Solutions several trimes and have been really impressed with the timely, complete and reasonably priced service I have gotten. They are very professional, courteous and responsive. On one occasion I was out of town when a leak was suspected and they took care of everything. It was comforting to know that I could trust them to solve the problem. I have recommended them to others in the past and will continue to do so.

18. Weissman says:

7-9-10
    Just a quick note to say your company, Pool Solutions, is quite properly named. Unfortunately, having experienced (2) unexpected leaks in a relatively short time frame caused us concern & fustration. Your wonderful employee, Victor, not only pinpointed this 2nd leak rather quickly, but came on time as promised on June 28th. We’re very grateful, Bill, that you employ honest, ethical and professional people and really appreciate you, yourself, being a prime example of what an excellent work ethic is all about. We sincerely hope & pray that we never need your wonderful services again, but will be certain to pass your name & great endorsement to any friends,neighbors and clients of Barry’s should the need arise. (Barry has been a realtor with downing-fry for almost 10 years)
    We’re happy to pay you promptly for a job very well done!
    Thank you so very much!
    Sincerely, Barry & Iris Weissman

19. Candy Lynch says:

I would definitely recommend Bill and Pool Solutions to anyone who requires pool repair. While working with Pool Solutions, I have found them to very professional, courteous, and quick to respond to my pool issues. Vincent found not one, but two, pool leaks and repaired both on the same day. Bill, Rose, Vincent and Gary are very professional and I have already spoken to several people about how quickly my pool issues were resolved.

20. Mr. Donald Griffin says:

Dear Pool Solutions
    What a welcome and refreshing service level your company has provided to us. Having lived in Florida for quite some time we have become adjusted to the crappy way business is usually conducted here. Starting with the unreturned phone calls, then having the service personnel never showing up when expected, to finally questionable repairs and immediate payment demands–that has been our typical experience. Then we called Pool Solutions!! We were very pleased with all aspects of doing business with you. Our phone calls were returned, your service technicians showed up as expected. They were professional and polite at all times, seemed knowledgeable while doing their job and when the repairs was completed they cleaned the work area by washing down our lanai screens and concrete deck from the dust generated. They did not demand any immediate payment stating that we would be billed instead. Our final bill for the services rendered matched the initial quoted amount which provided yet another positive impression. We were pleased and amazed with this experience- your business obviously has the right stuff and cres about it’s customers. We would certainly use your service again in the future and recommend you to anyone else who finds themselves needing pool repairs.
    Sincerely,
    Donald Griffin & Lorraine Crawford.

21. Mary L. Richardson says:

I have been a customer of Bill and Jason since we purchased our home in 1998. You cannot find better people to deal with the problems that can arise in maintaining your pool. They are thorough, honest, hard-working and reiable. I cannot say enough good things about this company.

22. Mrs. Perry says:

Bill, thank you so much…..you, Rose, Jason and all the other employees who were involved with the remodeling of our pool have been a joy to work with!!! Your customer service is one of the best I have ever encountered from ANY company. You willingness to send me tile samples and resurfacing samples really helped me a lot. Jason’s questioning eye when installing the first go-around with the tiles (Sakura and Dolphur) was a great call! I love the look of our ‘new’ pool. Rose always kept me up to speed on progress. Loved getting all the picture. I will certainly pass your name on to anyone who is looking to install a pool or redesign what they currently have. You made it all so easy for me given the fact that I was 1200 miles away back in Cleveland at the time all of this was going on.

Thank you and all of your employees once again.

Debbi Perry

23. John Brenner says:

What a great company to work with. They showed up as scheduled. Quickly found and fixed the first leak. They quoted me to fix a much more difficult leak, but after starting the job found that it was not what they expected. They finished the work at their expense and did not send me a bill. Honesty was greatly appreciated. I would recommend them to anyone!

24. Denise Vaters says:

Had our pools rennovated and both projects went smoothly and the results were awesome! We get nothing but compliments on the work done. The team was fantastic and pleasant to have around. I would hire them again and would highly recommend them!

25. Herm Platt says:

New to Cape Coral and in need of pool service I ended up with the phone number of Leaking Pools, Inc through a third party reference. I’d say, being new here is taking a chance on any reference. I am pleased to say that I was fortunate to have been referred to Leaking Pools. Using hi tech professional equipment they found the problem quickly and in a timely professional manner resolved the problem. A good company to do business with.

26. Dick and Roe Gromacki says:

I highly recommed Pool Solutions for any problem you have with your in ground pool, spa or pool/spa combination. We developed a leak in our 4 year old system and their technicians were able to pinpoint two leaks most likely caused by settling. One was a minute crack in the skimmer another was a crack in one of the return line fittings. The repair required removing paver bricks and jackhammering through concrete to replace the skimmer and to repair the broken fitting. Their estimate was reasonable and the repairs were completed on time and as scheduled per our convenience. After the job was done and all the pavers were replaced, you would never know there was a repair. It looks exactly as it should and the care taken and quality of materials used gives us confidence that the repair work done makes our system more reliable. Bill and all the crew and staff we dealt with were courtious and professional. Thanks to all at Pool Solutions.

27. Joe and Pat Lovett says:

We highly recommend Pool Solutions for your pool problems.They were prompt and professional when it came to finding and repairing the leaks in our pool.I was highly impressed with Victor the pool technician who quickly located the leaks and repaired them .It’s a pleasure talking to Bill and Rose who are very couteous and professional..Thank you for all your help.

28. Jan Garber says:

Dec 1, 2010, professional, courteous, and amazingly on time. Fair pricing. The biggest plus for this Co. is Rose. She returns calls, follows up, great customer service. I have been reccommending them to my friends and business associates with a clear conscience. The work will be done correctly and the first time.

29. mrs bradt says:

Thank you so much for getting our heater in before our company came down. Grandkids loved the warm water and Dave did a great job.
    Mrs. Bradt

30. Saundra Clancy says:

Thank you for being so prompt and efficient. Your tec who came out was very polite and knowledgable of the problems. I was surprised to see him enter the cold pool, but he found the problem. He let me know his intentions and how he could remedy the problems. He also cleaned up after himself. I have no problem recommending you or your complany. Thank you again.

31. Leonard Brown says:

I had Pool Solutions install new fiber optic lighting and Nexxus LED lighting in our pool along with shooting waterfalls and their work and professionalism were the best, thry lived up to their word on all counts

32. Vicki Foster says:

I had several major problems with my pool and Pool Solutions has done an excellent job in fixing all of them. They kept us in the loop every step of the way. Their workers were very professional and kept the work area spotless! I would overwhelmingly recommend them for any pool service that anyone might need. They not only did a fantastic job but they “cared” about the job they did! Thank you for everything!

33. Freda Confeld says:

I am very impressed with the work that you did. It was comforting to have a company so professional as yours do the work. We will certainly relay on a company as yours for further repairs!

34. Steve Beck says:

Best pool company I have found in FLA.

35. Larry Chapman says:

Did a great job finding leak in my pool fast and efficiently. They diagnosed and completed repairs within a week. I highly recommend this company.

36. Liz says:

Dave & Rose,

Your commitment to service was exceptional. Thank you for going far above and beyond to get the job done and done well! I will use your company for any future needs I may have and recommend you to others!

37. Pam & Sam Thomas says:

To anyone looking for a superior Pool Repair Company….
    Once in awhile you come across the real thing… a family owned company that thrives on giving you the best service, fair pricing, honesty, and is there to help you. We have used Pool Solutions for over eight years for various problems and they have always went the extra mile to help us. We would not be comfortable having anyone else work on our complex pool system.
    Pam & Sam Thomas

38. Pam & Sam Thomas says:

Once in awhile you actually find a family owned business that represents all you would want in repair service. We have used Pool Solutions for eight years for any problems we’ve encountered. They have been honest, efficient, courteous, and have done superior work. We would not think of using any other service to work on our complex system. Thank you Bill, Jason, Dave, and staff for making life easier.
    Pam and Sam Thomas

39. K Fishbein says:

Excellent knowledgeable personable service.

40. Rita Benitez says:

After many months of waiting to get pool fixed, and another company “swearing” they had fixed the leak, I contacted Pool Solutions. You guys have been very professional, honest, courteous and finally got my pool fixed. The service and personnel can only be qualified as outstanding. I would not hesitate to call you again for any problems with my pool.

Rita Benitez
    Lehigh Acres, Florida

41. Mr. & Mrs. J. White says:

Our pool, built in 1983, had a large crack and significant leak that needed repair. We also wanted to have the pool resurfaced as it had last been done around 2000. Not many companys were capable of doing both jobs and we were fortunate to have someone recommend Pool Solutions. We were most impressed with their professionalism, the knowledge, experience and expertise of their staff, the quality of their workmanship, and the care taken to protect our property. They were extremely efficient, delivered more than they promised and were very competitivly priced. Our pool looks better today than it did the day it was first installed!
    We would not hesitate to recommend them to our friends and neighbors.

42. Joel Taft says:

Bill,

Ursula and I want to thank you for the courteous and prompt attention you and your staff gave to our problem with the heater / multi speed motor; and especially to the field work during the installation and subsequent trouble shooting done by your Repair Specialist Dave Hurd. The problem was intermitent and therefore difficult to pinpoint; however Dave’s experience and technical training resolved the problem and reflects well on the professionalism of you and your staff!

Many thanks,

Joel and Ursula Taft
    16132 Coco Hammock Way
    Fort Myers FL 33908

43. Mr & Mrs Gallois says:

Hi everyone. thank you for our beautiful pool. You all have been a pleasure to work with. You did a wonderful job. We have given your name to 2 of our neighbors who have seen our updated pool. Hope they contact you.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Sincerely
    Doug & Joycelyn

44. Thank you so much for the wonderful news pertaining to our pool leak
    >> repair. Receiving your email yesterday was truly a day brightener.
    >> Eva and I appreciate your professional service and will continue to
    >> use your company in the years ahead, although I hope it isn’t too
    >> often if you know what I mean. We will certainly recommend Leaking
    >> Pools, Incorporated to any of our friends and acquaintances in the
    >> Fort Myers area that may need your company’s expertise in the future.
    >> Having Sherry the Pool Nurse and your company as our pool maintenance
    >> team is very comforting, especially when these sort of issues take
    >> place when we are in Minnesota.
    >> Regards……………….Ralph

45. susan camis and gail gibson says:

appreciate your efforts in determining what our problem was, taking care of it and coordinating with our pool service company for follow through. all of you have been pleasant to deal with and your company has kept in regular contact with us. thankyou

46. Mr Lozzi says:

Hello Rose
    On another note, tell Bill that Dave is a hard worker and takes pride in what he does. I don’t know how he maneuvered these heaters around, but he has it down to a science. He is like a bull.

47. Mr Lozzi says:

Thank you once again for the excellent service.

48. Chad says:

Built new home in North Naples. The builder’s pool sub was a nightmare with initial and ongoing problems due to mechanical and structural failures. The builder fired the pool sub and hired Pool Solutions to come in and fix the mess left behind. Pool Solutions immediately arrived, diagnosed the problems, and offered corrective remedies. They then executed those remedies in as a timely fashion as possible and most importantly, did so in an effective manner…they even followed-up after completion to make sure everything was to standards. Pushing two months after completion, and the work done by Pool Solutions stands 100% strong today…flat out, they took a bad pool & spa construction experience from another sub and turned it around into a very positive one. Pool Solutions certainly lives up to its name…SOLUTIONS.

49. Rich Terlau says:

When someone does an exceptional job, I feel it is important to let them and others know how satisfied I am.
    Our pool service company, Royal Swan Pool Service, recommended your company to solve our problem with a leak in our pool.
    My first thoughts were: who are these people, Leaking Pools, Inc—Pool Solutions,
    Are they reliable and I wonder what this is going to cost me.

I must say that you did an outstanding job: from your promptness in respomding to me, to your identifying the leak problem, to your professional crew who immediately solved the problem.

And, at a cost that I feel was very reasonable.

I would recommed you to anyone.

Rich Terlau
    Wildcat Run

50. jerry nista says:

hi rose,
    i spoke to keith this afternoon and told him how pleased i was with work. the pool looks great,
    the pumps are soooo much quieter, the plumbing is neat and clean, and the area is prepped for a propane heater for the future.
    a job well done!